The Best Home Remedies for Skin Issues
Home is the place where you can live happily with your loved ones. But what when some trespassers come and hamper your life and health? Yes, the pests and bugs are always ready to attack. All you need to be is alert. If you have problem of bugs at home then you should immediately call for pest control. A bug bite would cause burning sensation on skin and redness. There would some be some itching and inflammation. Some people might get a quick allergic reaction with the bug bite and that would include hives, nausea, vomits and rapid heartbeats. This calls for a quick medical attention and thus you should immediately rush to the doctor. It is truly said that prevention is better than cure. Thus you should avoid getting bitten. But if at all you get bitten by a bug then here are the home remedies for bug bites that itch and swell. You can even check details on Anapolon.
Remedies for Skin
Here are some insect bites remedies that will help you in reducing itchiness, inflammation and redness.
- Vinegar: You should take white vinegar which I mostly available in all homes. Take it on a small cloth and then dab the cloth on the area where there is a bite. You can even try apple cider vinegar as it is also an effective remedy. This really gives you quick results.
- Basil leaves: Basil leaves are rich in an ingredient called as camphor.When you crush the basil leaves and apply it on the affected area there would be cooling effect. Thus there would be quick freedom from redness and inflammation too.
- Cold compress or ice: Since ice helps in reducing inflammation, the bug bite can be treated with ice or cold compresses. Just apply ice on the area where there was a bite. This therapy you should try thrice a day. You will get results for sure.
- Try a tooth paste: Tooth paste has cooling effect on the skin. Thus when you are quite tensed with the itching there would be coolness on your skin after applying the tooth paste on the same. Also, the astringent that is present in most tooth pastes help in reducing inflammation.
- Raw honey: Raw honey is one of the home remedies for insect bites.It is quite common and is mostly used as an effective remedy for burns and insect bites too. It has an anti-inflammatory nature and thus it can cure bug bite.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is a popular remedy for mosquito bite. But it helps in reducing the impact of bug bite too. Just apply lemon juice on the affected area or you can even apply the lemon piece directly on the bite. This would reduce inflammation and would reduce the chances of infection.
We are sure that you would be happy to go through the above remedies as most of them are quite easy and are readily available in your home kitchen. Your home should be a safe area for children and adults. It really matters a lot when such pests come in your area. Check out details on Anapolon.